Terms and Conditions acceptance
- When you browse or use our website, communicate to us through the provided telephone numbers, email and live chats addresses, you automatically agree to terms and conditions outlined below.
- Once you place an order for any service offered here, you undersign to strictly abide to terms, conditions, rules and guidelines set, for mutual benefit of you as our customer and Laundry United LTD.
- By using this site, placing an order or communicating with us, you agree that all the transactions between you and this company will be bound by regular modifications of our policy in terms and conditions. Notifications on the amendments will be communicated through emails to our clients.
Placing an order for services
- Laundry United LTD will not take responsibility for mistakes made in the order. We encourage you to cross-check your order keenly and take care of all possible errors and omissions present before sending it to us.
- In case of mistakes in your order, contact us via the avenues provided in our website. Rectifications made will be confirmed through your email.
- Contract between us and you commences once you receive a confirmation note indicating that we have accepted your order. Please note that wiring your order to us does not initiate any contract.
- We will allocate a unique code to your order upon acceptance and inform you through the email. The unique code will be your point of reference in all your communication with us.
- If for whichever reason we cannot accept your order, we will notify you via email.
- We allow customers to make adjustments in their orders only before the agreed collection date and time.
- To effect the adjustments, you need to communicate to us via the contacts provided in our website.
- We will notify you via email of the changes we were able to effect. Please note that we make several considerations before effecting amendments.
Order cancellation and rescheduling
- You can cancel your order before the agreed time and date of your item collection. Simply notify our customer care unit via the provided contacts in our website.
- Please note that you will definitely lose your right to cancel the order once we have collected your items.
- You may consider cancelling your order after we have collected your items only if we are faced by circumstances beyond our control.
- Requests for reschedule of collection and/or delivery date and time may be subject to additional fee. The assessment of whether an additional fee applies or not is at discretion of our company.
We retain the right to cancel your order if:
- You do not avail the items for collection as agreed in the order.
- We are affected by circumstances beyond our control
- Items collected do not match with details in the order, are damaged or washing instructions are not present or do not match with the ones given in the order.
Service Standards and Restrictions
We will do our best to uphold high quality and due diligence in handling your laundry. However, Laundry United LTD is not liable for:
- Shrinking, bleeding or change of the fabric following a normal washing.
- Costs incurred for a re-delivery following your unavailability on agreed time, date and venue of delivery.
- Reading and taking note of labels on the clothes such as “dry clean or hand wash only”.
- Lost garments unless proved beyond doubts that the company caused the loss.
- Damage or loss of garments left unattended at the agreed point during collection and after the customer has signed delivery note.
- Damage or loss of valuable items such as money, documents or jewelry left in the garments.
- Items whose current market value is above £50.
- Consequences suffer due to delays caused by unavoidable circumstances or those beyond our control.
- For items that may lead to legal or criminal issues in regard to current law of the land.
We will be liable to:
- Re-wash garments that have been cleaned in our company but with clear prove of areas that need attention. Original documents to prove that they were cleaned by us should be produced.
- Return the garments to you with no costs if the order is cancelled under the circumstances stated in our terms and conditions.
- Use your personal information such as physical and email addresses, telephone numbers or payment details only for garment collection, delivery and payment.
- All payments for laundry services should be made in full and through the payment mode as agreed in the contract.
- We have a safe and secure payment method for our customers. However, Laundry United LTD will not be responsible for any fraud during payment process.
- Refunds will be handled under the discretion of Laundry United LTD.
- Minimum order value to use coupon code should be £23 or above.
- Only one coupon code per registered user can be redeemed.